Spammers are definitely not welcome here. If you’re not sure what spam means, click here.
If you spam, or are trying to spam, with your Zaxaa account:
- Your account will be terminated without negotiation.
- Fees that you have paid us will not be refunded.
- We might charge you money if your spamming causes any interruptions in our ability to service other customers.
Here are some things that you must NOT do with Zaxaa:
- Send email to people who have not specifically requested information from you.
- Importing/adding emails that are purchased, rented, or leased from a third party to your Zaxaa account. This includes co-registration.
- Send unsolicited email via a third party in order to get people to subscribe to your Zaxaa-managed list, or to visit a website that you market using Zaxaa in any way.
- Leave irrelevant links in discussion forums, groups, classified sites (e.g. Craiglist).
- Subscribing contacts/subscribers on their behalf, manually or using a script. This includes subscribing via webforms, emails, or any other method.
- Send content about: adult/pornography, dating services, religion, race, hate, violence, betting, casino-related activities, lotteries, credit repair services, debt settlement services, multi level marketing/network marketing, pyramid schemes, money game, warez, alcoholic beverages, drug paraphernalia, steroids, narcotics, controlled substances or any kind of content that present a risk to consumer safety.
The list above is non-exhaustive – meaning they aren’t the only thing things we consider as spam. If you’re not sure if we consider something to be spam or not, please contact us.
If you think a Zaxaa user is spamming you, please contact us.